Dr. Mangala Jyothi
MBBS, Fellowship in Phacoemulsification, Fellowship In Medical Retina And Uvea, fellowship in IOL, MS – Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon, 9 Years Experience
Dr. Mangala Jyothi is an Ophthalmologist in HSR Layout is Director and consultant ophthalmologist In EBISU Eye Care and Diagnostic Center.
She holds 8 years of experience in the field of cataract and medical retina. In these years she treated many patients and developed immense experience in these fields and can now deal with any kind of case.
She has completed her MBBS in Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science and further did her masters of surgery in ophthalmology in MVJ Medical College and further did her long term fellowship in Intraocular Lens(cataract) in Sankara Eye Hospital and in this process did community service in Karnataka border and has performed more than 2,000 cataract surgeries and confident in handling all kind of cases and has given best visual output.
She further did her Fellowship in Medical Retina in Retina Institute Of Karnataka and done treated many patients of Diabetic retinopathy with laser treatment and expertise in the same.
She also provides other services like glaucoma screening and treating the same, uvietis and specialized in dealing with paediatric cases and also in treating amblyopia(Lazy Eye).
MissionThe Mission of Ebisu eye care is to be a center of excellence in Eye-Care services, with a focus on extending equitable and efficient Eye care to undeserved populations in the developing world.Our eye-care specialist will continually seek to enhance our patients’ quality of vision. Ebisu Eye-Care is therefore a solid commitment to developing, enhancing, preserving, and protecting the visual abilities of each patient. Ebisu Eye-Care strives to ensure the highest quality of life for our patients by providing premium eye care and state of the art eye wear products.
VisionTo respectfully manage, enhance and exceed the eye and vision care needs of our community with quality services and products.We seek to provide services and recommendations with genuine concern for the well being of our patients and also to create excellent and equitable Eye care systems that reach all those in need.
“It’s not what you look at that matters, It’s what you see ”
- We seek to provide services and recommendations with genuine concern for the well-being of our patients.
- We respect the talents and skills of each individual on our team. We strive to conduct ourselves in a way that consistently reflects our adopted mission and values; a cornerstone of our practice.
- We desire to make every patient’s experience with Horizon Eye Care & Optical a positive one. We seek continuous improvement in our clinical skills in order to stay at the forefront of Optometric care to exceed the eye and vision care needs of our patients whom we are privileged to serve.
- We strive to demonstrate our appreciation of the consistent work of our team members and patients who choose to trust us for their eye and vision care needs.
- We understand that working as a team will allow us to exceed the expectations of our patients. Empowerment and collaboration are vital to our team effort.
The cornea is the eye’s outermost layer. It is dome-shaped surface front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil, and anterior chamber.
Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and vision loss. A major risk factor is increased pressure in the eye.
The retina is the inner coat of the eye which is a light-sensitive layer of tissue. The optics of the eye create an image of the visual world on the retina.